Senior Frontend Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Are you bored of what is happening now in your work life?
Are you a person that sees the easy road as no road?
Are you the person that knows the limits should be exceeded?
Do you see the problems here?
Then we should meet. We are hiring a smart, talented web developer wanting to become a fullstack web developer.
Team: Young, professional, motivated and enthusiastic
Project: Central Bitdefender
Objective: Implementing new features, improving and maintaining the existing ones, thinking
outside of the box and continuously upgrading the project and yourself to keep up with the
- Develop and maintain web application by writing efficient, reusable and testable code;
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture;
- Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle;
- Understand requirements, follow their intent in specifications, design, documents and development;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Work closely with our User experience, Product managers, QA and Backend teams
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable web applications;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Good experience building web-based applications frontend MVC frameworks like and Angular;
- Good experience with technologies like HTML, CSS3, jQuery, SCSS/SASS
- Good experience with building mobile-friendly web applications
- Good experience with Git distributed versioning system
- Good experience with creating beautiful, "pixel perfect" responsive user experiences
- Basic nginx and server configuration skills and experience
- Basic linux skills
SOFT SKILLS NEEDED:
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to do own research, and take responsibility for own work;
- Have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving the tasks;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to be a team player and also to work independently;
- High interest to learn new technologies;
- Good time management, ability to meet the deadlines;