Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circaemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Evidian is the Identity and Access Management (IAM) software suite of Atos. More thanusers in more than 900 organizations throughout the world connect to their companies every day and manage their access rights with Evidian identity and access management solutions.
We are looking for skilled and passionate software engineers to join our product development team in Brasov. Embark on a new challenge and be part of the team who is building the next generation cloud based IAM solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop products using Angular 8 and Material Design technologies
- Actively participate in all phases of a product development project
- Support the creation of technical concepts
- Design test concepts according to the specifications
- Collaborate with team members to find efficient solutions
Skills we can’t do without:
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3
- Good level of understanding Angular 2+ framework and TypeScript
- Experience with design patterns and web architecture
- Experience with REST full API design
- Practical experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience in unit testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or another related field
- Fluent in English
Skills we’d like:
- Ability to document design processes
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience in product development
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with other modern JS frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS, Angular)
- Experience with UI design complied with UX standards
- Knowledge of web security transfer protocols (HTTPS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees outside of the West Area;
- Extra vacation days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.