Frontend web developer for Iasi
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
You will find in us in a growing medium-sized company where you can fulfill yourself. We offer a diversified and challenging job in our WEB team – grab your chance.
As a part of the web team you will be able to create, maintain and develop solutions inside the team or by your own, for internal or customer use.
Bring your enthusiasm and knowledge and together we will achieve greater things professionally.
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application.
- Integrate functionality with design and performance;
- Be a part of the web developing process from the beginning of the project until the release of a project;
- Collaborate with the marketing team in finding the best solutions and improvements of the web applications that are online;
- Bring your own ideas and plans for developing the projects;
- Continuous development and optimization of the already existing solutions in backend and frontend for the company websites;
- University degree in computer science, informatics or in computer technologies.
- Experience and a good feeling in the implementation of responsive websites;
- Responsive and Mobile Design experience;
- Cross-Browser Development experience;
- Familiar with cross-platform, cross device and multi-browser issues;
- Smart and enthusiastic about both user experience and front-end technologies;
- Working experience with PHP & MySQL is a plus;
- OOP understanding and practice as well as algorithmic thinking;
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving;
- An independent, yet team-oriented way of working;
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 800 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.