Front Office Manager
The Front Office Manager supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience.
- university degree/relevant qualifications;
- a minimum of 3 years of front office supervisory experience in a hotel;
- excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent English language skills; other foreign languages are a plus;
- high level of IT proficiency; familiar with property management systems/applications (Micros Opera is a plus);
- high level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities;
- experience of managing and developing people;
- commitment to delivering a high level of customer service; ability to work under pressure;
- ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- duration of employment: one year.
Doubletree by Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square is a modern 9 floors hotel, with 88 elegant rooms furnished in style, all equipped with mini-bar, satellite color TV, cable and complimentary HSIA internet, direct-dial telephone and air-conditioning.