Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to customers across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.
- Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
- Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level;
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels;
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.
All you have to bring with you is:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering; if you are still a student in 3rd/4th year - please do not hesitate to join us - the schedule will allow you to attend your classes and still gain work experience
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
- Good understanding of English;
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
- Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”; Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge;
- Proactive and independent in gathering knowledge;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
- Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment;
- Good understanding of IT technologies;
- LINUX/SQL would be a big plus!
- Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
What we offer:
- A team of friendly professionals that will offer you all the support you need to grow and learn.
- Exposure to a multicultural environment;
- You will smoothly develop superpowers, for example, multitasking and being hyped about it, learning how to prioritize tasks.
- Great amount of Product Documentation, from which you will have the chance to extract all info you need at the beginning.
- Access to a large knowledge database where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
- Opportunity to contribute to this knowledge base and be in the “credentials” of helping future colleagues that will join the team and learn from your successful solutions
- You will find, of course, an attractive set of benefits, but we want to keep some surprises for the interview!
Join us for Building a Better Connected World.