Front-End Web Developer (remote)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Please keep in mind that:
- Only the selected candidates will be contacted by our representatives.
- Not answering the online mini-interview questions will invalidate your application.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven working experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Proven working experience in translating static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Solid understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with security best practices
- Working experience with Craft CMS (nice-to-have)
- You consider yourself a "Pragmatic Programmer"
- You have high expectations for yourself and of your teammates
- Comfortable with sharing and receiving critiques aka "fearless feedback"
- The habit of getting things done
- A history of taking ownership of your actions, respecting project deadlines
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to openly present your ideas
- Ability to work well with other developers and teams
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
We will buy you lunch for a month if you also have
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Interest in the Internet of Things
- Game experience with EVE Online, Hearthstone, Diablo3, Mortal Kombat :)
- Flexible schedule
- Performance bonuses
- Learning & development
- Free snacks
- Relaxing area
- Job resources
- Fun, casual work environment
- Team Activities
- What did you learn yesterday/this week?
- What is your preferred development environment? (OS, Editor, Browsers, Tools etc.)
- If you could master one technology this year what would it be?
- What's a cool project that you've recently worked on?
- How do you like your coffee?
- Expected NET salary?
- How soon will you be able to start?