About the role
• You’re a jack-of-all-trades with a passion for working in a variety of tech stacks.
• You have a curious approach to new technologies and are never afraid to ask questions, or challenge the way of doing things.
• You have an eye for good UI/UX design, and you like to build stuff which not only functions great, but is also easy and intuitive to use.
• You love learning new things. You love researching new tech and driving forward with the implementation details.
You'll like our company if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Don't need much supervision and are generally independent
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Implement and integrate new features and refactor or improve existing ones.
• Work in an agile environment with weekly meetings and daily product discussions
• Learn our product and come up with ideas about possible new features and improvements
• Have at least two years of experience in developing either React/React Native/Angular projects
• Experience with building and maintaining a mobile app & web platform
• An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
• Have worked in a development team for at least a year
• Familiarity with working with REST APIs
What we offer:
• Work with an experienced, friendly and flexible team
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
• Work on interesting and challenging problems
• Experience of a fast-growing funded and revenue + startup
• Ability to directly influence your teams’ work environment and processes