Front end developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Codeless Technology offers IT rebuild and nearshoring services to companies in Europe, offering development capacity and consultancy in multiple software and hardware fields: .NET, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, SQL and others.
For our software development center in Iași we are looking for a new Front End developer, with Medior / Senior experience level.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will closely work together with the software development team, application analysts and customer representatives, ensuring the development and delivery of the products, services and processes. You are assigned to and/or in charge to execute following tasks:
- Implement new applications, new parts of existing applications or expand, update and maintain functionalities in existing applications
- Develop new applications according to the requirements received from the customer, using the technologies specified above
- Must have:
- University degree in Computer Science (graduate or in progress) or equivalent IT&C studies / experience.
- 1 year of experience with Angular JS or React JS or ability to quickly learn these technologies
- Experience with N-tier application development and support.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and full lifecycle application development.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion for delivering high quality products.
- Can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a dynamic and relatively unconventional environment.
- Desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks periods, for receiving project specifications or training
We offer you:
- A fulltime job (40 hours / week)
- Training in the Angular framework
- Free access to any PluralSight training
- Free unlimited access to any Front End Microsoft Certification path
- Private Health Insurance
- A challenging international software development team to work with
- Interesting projects that match innovative technologies and customer needs
- Excellent training and career possibilities
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leading positions
- Attractive salary