We are growing our talented tech team in Romania so we are hiring a Front End Developer, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the Avangate platform, using Agile Scrum as methodology.
very engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
y joining our team, you will be involved in a mission-critical, high impact project for our company: complete redesign and re-architecture of our shopping cart platform which is used by tens of thousands of people.
• Develop the next generation of the Avangate Shopping Cart system, using modern technologies and API
• Bepart from the applications design meetings
• Work with the current Frontend team and Frontend Architect to determine and implement frontend best practices
• Identifying and prototyping best practices for front-end engineering
• Sharing to the team and community cool ideas and research areas you are passionate of
For this, you would ideally have:
• 4+ years of experience with front-end web technologies
• Proven experience in contributing in complex projects
• Good experience with one the MVVM frameworks like Angular, Ember, Backbone or VueJS – VueJS preferred
• Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS/SAAS) & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
• Knowledge of dependency management systems like Webpack or Browserify
• Experience working with version control systems (GIT)
• Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
• A dynamic team spirit in an international work environment and exciting growth phase;
• Skills and performance based salary and bonus;
• Flexible working hours;
• Benefits like:
nbsp;• lunch everyday with your colleagues, paid by the company;
nbsp;• healthcare services for you through private medical subscription;
nbsp;• best coffee & fruits for free;
nbsp;• gym subscription.