Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Receptionist to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Proven experience as front desk employee, representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (. fax, printer, coffee machines etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written). Additional foreign language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and Google Docs and Sheets
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Orders food (from caterers) and make reservations (restaurant, hotel) or call a taxi
- Set up the meeting rooms for meetings
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files as requested by the management
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Workingn a professional and modern environment
- Flexible program
- Attractive salarynd bonuses for high-quality work
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.)
- Consideration of individual capabilities.