Front Back-Office Analyst with Turkish
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
Linde plc is known as a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centers of Linde plc. LGS operates globally across three Shared Services Centers strategically located in Timisoara (Romania), Manila (Philippines) and Porto (Portugal), and provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which Linde plc operates.
The Front/Back-Office Analyst is in charge of functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is able to set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master;
- Promoting a Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business;
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
- Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience;
- You maintain a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while act as ambassador of process standardization;
- You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions;
- Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive On-boarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career within Linde Global Services.
Desired skills and competencies:
- 0-2 years work related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) and MS Office;
- Mandatory native level of Turkish language and advanced level of English language;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
- Very good communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.