Avenor College is seeking for a Teacher of French and for a Teacher of Spanish.
As the school expands, we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate professionals to join our school in the teaching of French / Spanish languages in Primary and Middle School, starting with August 2020.
We would welcome applicants who will fulfil the following Characteristics:
- good communicator;
- positive attitude;
- willing to be involved in school activities;
- well organised and prepared;
- flexibility in terms of timetable;
- interest in his/her own professional development and willing to learn constantly.
The teacher will be responsible for planning and delivering French / Spanish lessons as fun and dynamic clubs and/ or lessons respecting the KS2 and KS3 curriculum.
Students' pace will be respected and they will be engaged in various activities; encouraged to develop the skills of language learning, focusing on listening and speaking abilities.
- Relevant degree (BA in Languages);
- Language teaching experience with young children;
- Be able to motivate and challenge students by delivering fun and dynamic lessons;
- Be able to use bilingual resources in class, apply the school's common curriculum and contribute to the improvement of its structure, if necessary;
- Be an inspiration for students, colleagues and parents;
- Respect and promote Avenor values;
* Other language certification is an asset.
- full time position
- friendly, open and hardworking team;
- wonderful learning environment;
- the freedom to allow teachers to be creative and come up with their own ideas and projects.
Avenor College, a dynamic, selective and future thinking school, offering great opportunities for continuous professional development, is seeking Teacher of French and Teacher of Spanish to join our school on the next steps into the future.
Avenor College is an international bilingual school deeply rooted in the Romanian culture, seeking academic excellence and personal growth.
- Please send us a complete resume/CV;
- Include a covering letter explaining your strengths, your reasons for wanting to work at Avenor College and a short statement outlining your educational beliefs;
- Additionally ensure that your CV includes the names of at two referees with their current phone numbers and email addresses.
Please be aware we take very seriously our duty of care towards all our students; as part of our safeguarding procedures we will undertake rigorous checks with referees, as well as requiring you to provide current police checks.