French customer support representative
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
, French - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
870 - 900
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client, a tourism reservation site, is looking to expand it's customer experience team and is looking to recruit the best candidates.
Training, onboarding and go live will be done remotely until the 1st of August and maybe after this timeline too, considering the current situation of coronavirus.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Supporting our Customers: Inbound/ Outbound Phone, Chat, Email, understand our customers to provide workable solutions;
- Ownership: You will aim to understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time;
- Partner education: You will enable our Partners to optimize their property listing(s) potential through education, position relevant products, tools or services;
- Traveler education: Inform our Travelers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million unique places to stay;
- Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas - playing your role in revolutionizing the travel industry!
- Markets: Supporting our French speaking customers, partners or travelers;
- Participation: Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights.
We expect you to have the following skills:
- C1/C2 level of French language (plus B1/B2 level English);
- Experience: Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centers;
- Focus on Customer Loyalty;
- Motivation: Highly motivated and passionate about connecting to the customer;
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience;
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Professionalism and teamwork: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure;
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations;
- Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services;
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential.
Salary will be comprised by: 4100 lei net+ meal vouchers + performance bonus+ other benefits.
Company's location is in Bucharest, 5th District.
Flexible working schedule from Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 7 pm.
If you think this is the right job for you, please apply here or send us your application at recrutare at ivaluehr dot com
Thank you for your time.