French Customer Service Rep
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
French Customer Support Associates
This is a great opportunity with the Work from Home team within Client Support in the Cork, Dublin, Waterford, Galway Regions. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to providing an unrivaled experience for 3rd party Sellers who work with our client.
These roles will be working on business to business contacts, via phone and e-mail, across the French market. The Working from Home Client Support Associate acts as the primary interface between the company and their business partners. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the platform.
The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Home -shoring Client Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
The ideal Work from Home Client Support Associates will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the utmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability. They will be confident, organized, adaptable and will know when and how to reach out for assistance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is goal orientated and has high technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to clients including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
• Language: Fluency in French and English is essential
• Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
• Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
• Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
• Dedicated, health & safety compliant home workspace (free from background noise, interruptions, and distractions)
• Fluency in English and French.
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
• Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
• Living in an area with High Speed Internet access (minimum 4mb)
• Have a land-line dedicated to working hours.
• Have a dedicated work space which is not shared.
• A second means of communication (mobile phone, for emergency purposes only)
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service: 1 year