Job description: Java Developer
1. Fundamental knowledge about Java programming language
2. Data Structures and Algorithms
3. Threading and Concurrency Programming
4. Java Collections API
5. Design Patterns and UML skills
6. XML and other markup languages
7. SQL knowledge (medium) JDBC and/or other DB connectors
8. Desktop application development: AWT,Swing, SWT (considered a plus)
Work experience with Java SE and is a must. Experience with JSE or JSE is considered a plus.
Familiar with Java EE technologies
1. Presentation layer: Servlet API, Java Server Pages, Java Server Faces, Spring MVC
2. Business layer: EJB (not a must), Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS
3. Perisistence layer: Hibernate, JPA, work with other ORM technologies is considered a plus
4. Runtime Environments:
Web servers: Apache Tomcat, experience with other technologies is considered a plus
Application servers: Glassfish, JBoss AS, WSO2, experience with any of these technologies is considered a plus
Nice to have skills:
1. Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodogies
2. Task oriented
3. Self-organized and self-motivated
Please apply for this position, only if you have at least one year of work experience, inside an IT company.
Developing Java Web Application for a big italian customer.