Introduction to Nislo Research
Nislo Research is a specialist writing company. Our services include business consulting, organisational research, as well as educational support and most notably custom sample papers for international students.
Nislo Research is currently recruiting freelance researchers to join our existing team of professionals. If you are fluent in the English Language and you are an educated individual, if you believe you possess strong knowledge and love reading and writing in one or more of the areas outlined below:
Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Governance and CSR, Risk Management, Logistics, HRM, Leadership, Marketing, E-commerce, Quantitative Data Analysis, Economics, Consulting, Accounting, Finance, Research, Statistics and Data Analysis.
Politics, Law, International Relations theory, Counter-terrorism Criminology, Intelligence Analysis, Psychology, Policing, Forensic Science and Disaster Management
Health Science, Information Technology, Forensic Computing, Civil, mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Key Skills and attributes
• Capable of achieving high-quality results in academic papers;
• Holders of graduate or postgraduate degrees, preferably obtained in educational institutions in the EU,United Kingdom, Australia, USA or Canada. If not, the candidate must have adequate expertise in critical analysis, referencing and academic writing;
• Able to closely follow assignment instructions and plan their approach carefully
• Able to write in academic English;
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking in written assignments;
• Able to use cite and reference academic sources preferably familiar with Oscola or Harvard referencing;
• Demonstrates good time management skills and committed to meeting deadlines.
• Is responsible and caring and possesses strong work ethics
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Application Process
In order to apply, please visit our website
You should then click on the Apply section, where you are required to go through a four-step application procedure. The first step is to register by providing a CV, and sample paper(s). At the second stage, you need to state your educational background, including a list of your strongest areas of knowledge. The next step is to fill in a brief close-ended questionnaire. Finally, you need to develop and submit a short test assignment, for us to evaluate your level of writing.