Fraud Analyst eCommerce (work in shifts)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
2Checkout(formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
The Fraud Analystis responsible for reviewing potential and existing customer data to ensure the authenticity of information provided. This includes, activities like: identifying fraudulent activity, mitigates losses to 2Checkout and their partners, as well as answering fraud/risk related requests from internal and external customers.
What you'll do:
- reviewing the online and offline orders in the payment interface (order risk-assessment)
- spotting suspicious behavior related to partners/affiliates
- handling incoming customer requests via phone or e-mail - related to fraud/risk issues
- identifying risk and preventing loss from fraudulent activities
- secure handling of confidential information according to internal compliance procedures and specific training
- suggesting countermeasures to detect specific fraudulent patterns
- suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques in order to help scale the team
What you need to have:
- minimum Experience: entry level (1-3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- bachelor degree, preferable in related field
- required to work in rotating day and night shifts, including weekends
- analytical skills: to be able to analyze and identify patterns, trends, and inconsistencies within credit card transactions
- strong decision-making skills: making quick, high quality decisions on complex issues
- high attention to details
- planning and organizational skills, willingness to take on responsibilities
- focus, problem solving skills
- flexibility and creativity
- sound knowledge of Internet concepts such as IPs and cookies
- strong PC skills in Windows environment
- familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- excellent English (oral and written)
- ability to effectively communicate with customers
Nice to have:
- experience with investigating fraud
- work experience in customer care or technical support
- experience with billing, payments and card transactions
- knowledge of eCommerce concepts
Why you’ll love working with us:
- international work environment in an exciting growth phase
- attractive compensation package
- flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events