Football Games Copywriter
Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Fluent English speaker, any extra language is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree (in advertising, marketing, journalism, English, communications or a related field) or equivalent experience;
- A passion for writing, love for sports and sports culture, and a relevant portfolio;
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with our target audience in mind;
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how the implemented campaigns deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must.
We are seeking a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a passion for sports (football in particular) and mobile games.
The Copywriter will communicate in a simple, familiar, and powerful way the company’s message through social networks, ads, advertorials, in-game content, Google Play/Apple store pages, etc.
What you’ll do as a Copywriter:
- Produce and edit compelling written content optimized for digital formats, such as ads/paid media, email, or articles;
- Think strategically about players perception and create emotional hooks through words which can deliver strong emotions;
- Develop and implement social media, community strategies and best practices across various social media channels (. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc);
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers, and being the voice of the company;
- Working with Marketing Manager, Community manager, and design team members to maintain overall brand consistency;
- Identify successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose (. Facebook post into a YouTube video) to amplify our communication;
- Improve the company’s presence in Google Play Store and Apple AppStore.