For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
FOOD TECHNOLOGIST/HOME ECONOMIST - location: SATU MARE
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will ensure testing of key performance functionality and safety, compliance with technical standards (internal/external). Provide performance improvement and proposals. Input of consumer needs into the projects.
• Development of new cooking functionalities.
• Preparation of check plans (recipes and functions).
• Define relevant specifications and ensure testing on:
- National and international dishes according to internal/external standards, including preparation of relevant documentation.
- Cooking functions and performance.
- Feature performance (eg. Front temp ).
- Environmental impact
- Product reliability/Lifetime
- Materials (. surface cleanability…)
• Provide improvement proposals to platforms.
• Ensure alignment on test methodologies with other Labs in PD Cooking.
•Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations.
• Support Platforms, Product Care and technologies in relevant testing.
• Participation in technical committees for standards.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Collaborative Team Player.
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor, Master in Home Economics , Food technology or similar nutritional related education.
• Testing and evaluation.
• Processes – PCP, IPDP, EC.
• Deep knowledge of EN standards.
• Testing methodologies
• Experience in preparation and cooking of food.