Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- At least 3 years on a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in economic studies;
- Medium knowledge of English;
- General economic knowledge at a professional level;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Ability to work independently, attention to details and accuracy, risk awareness;
- Self-motivated person, proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to communicate and relate, analytical, creative and economic thinking;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
- Time management skills.
- Booking entries for fixed assets invoices: codification of the new asset, posting additions and disposals, monthly run the depreciation;
- Booking entries for inventory invoices: codification of the inventory goods, posting consumption based on the consumption report in case of repairs;
- Prepares annual stock count documentations;
- Reconcile the inventory lists with the Fixed Assets Register and Inventories list from accounting system and book the differences accordingly;
- Check and validate the transfers between shops, from shops to deposit/HQ and book the transfers accordingly;
- Monthly reconcile the Fixed Assets Register with the TB and prepare the CAPEX report;
- Ensure bookkeeping is in line with accounting rules (statutory and IFRS), fiscal legislation and other regulatory requirements;
- Ensure accuracy of all the daily transactions posted in the system;
- Perform various accounting tasks as assigned;
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets and stocks, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is part of Penta Investments Group, a Central European investment group founded in, specializing in long-term value investing. Today, the Group actively develops companies and projects, primarily in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate.
Fortuna Entertainment Group provides a broad suite of gaming products such as real-time betting, sports wagering, virtual action and lotto games. Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is present in Central and South-East part of Europe in 5 countries, including Romania.
In Romania, FEG is operating under two brands: „Casa Pariurilor“ and “Fortuna” in more than 1550 betting shops spread around the Country, having more than 3,200 employees.