FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST – MCE Romania
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
The role of the Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for the financial accounting and reporting for MCE Group ., the Group HQ company for Molson Coors Europe based in Czech Republic and Netherlands BV, the Group holding company. The role is full time, based in Romania, with a requirement for some flexibility in hours across month end.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with accountant based in Prague to ensure all necessary accounting tasks for MCE Group . are completed.
- Support for the reconciliation of balances and detailed review, preparation and submission of month end reports.
- Support for monthly closing, include BPC reporting and communication with inter-company entities
- Coordinating bookings of received invoices, purchase orders and bank statements.
- Preparation of weekly cash-flow report, maintain appropriate account balances on operational account.
- Other monthly tasks include preparation of open balances report, accruals, prepayments, zone people charges and revaluation postings.
- Support process improvement/Project work – Examples being mapping to a new Chart of Accounts, support for SAP changes.
- Maintain and refine documentation for all existing processes for MCE sro and Netherlands BV.
- In relation to Netherlands BV, key point of contact for external providers and Corporate (Royalties, ICO loans and reporting package).
- Reconcile Netherlands BV package entries to US GAAP with monthly upload of reporting package and cash flow input and validation.
And now the qualifications:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in financial accounting and reporting experience and University Degree in Finance, Accounting.
- You have advanced knowledge of English.
- You have knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- You are experienced in preparation of full P&L/BS and cash flow and advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a big advantage for you.
- You have a good analytical skill.
- You can work independently.
What’s in it for You?
- Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day.
- A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win.
- Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time.
- Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits.