Financial Reporting Analyst Tazz by eMAG
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.
We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
The job holder will be based in Timisoara and will be responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company.
We are seeking a business focused and detail oriented collegue to join our growing team. In this position, you will grow our financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Continuously monitor specific KPI’s, evaluate the financial impact of strategic changes and identify optimization opportunities;
- Prepares periodic reports (mainly monthly) related to: Profit and Loss account by type of expenses, analysis of individual Balance Sheet accounts;
- Participate in the business planning and forecasting process;
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
- Clean and extract data from a variety of sources in order to connect and unify data in a single and accurate view;
Mandatory Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accountancy, Finance or Economics);
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in international reporting and internal control testing is an advantage;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Dynamic, organized, ambitious, attentive to details and goal oriented person.
What we offer:
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
- Opportunity of personal and career development;
- Private medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts in partner apps;
- Bookster and access;