Financial reporting analyst
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular reviews (P&L, BS, CM - internal and Group models)
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, working capital, cash flow, etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis for decision support
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office
- IT knowledge (QlikView preferred ) is an advantage or alternatively a strong interest in developing IT skills for Finance Applications;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, monitoring & reporting skills;
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Able to provide creative ideas/solutions;
- Very good command of business English;
What We Do?
Interbrands offers integrated services for fully managing the supply chain, covering the entire area of specific activities, from import to logistics, marketing, distribution, product development, merchandising, cash-collection.
For Interbrands, the strategy of cost containment means facilitating business process simplification and providing value–added services, with a view to delivering expected results (to sustain the organic growth of the business), while maintaining a competitive advantage. Moreover, we try to keep to a minimum the number of third parties that get in direct contact with our goods, in order to control the quality of the products that reach their destination: the end consumer.
The company covers the entire country, through over 70 active offices (including the Head-office in Bucharest) and 3 distribution centers.