Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for an Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for our plant in Timisoara.
- Responsible for budgeting process, monthly financial review with solid business insight;
- Responsible for settling the Governance and secure the compliance;
- Analyze business performance, support on decision-making by establishing standard reporting or business case;
- Work closely with cross functional teams and assist with the preparation of the annual operating plan;
- Develop standards in Controlling Romania;
- Prepare presentation for senior management level and provide convincing commentaries or recommendation to support business development.
- Higher Education in Finance / Economic Studies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with an international company either in Financial Controlling or a Senior Analyst position;
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of working in SAP;
- Analytical skills and risk prevention;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information;
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.