Financial Planning & Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Responsible for the coordination of the monthly closing as well as the regular forecasting processes;
- CFO delegations for day to day topics (orders, invoices & payment release...).
- Headcount (report, monitor & forecast), salaries (monitor) and “other” P&L lines (report, monitor & forecast);
- Tasks could be later adapted according to experience & learning curve.
- Reporting actual and forecasts for the items under his/her direct responsibility;
- Coordinate the preparation of the existing / future requested reports;
- Supports rest of the team.
- Exercises a leadership role within the Controlling team;
- Develop capabilities and empower to better support the organization;
- Set up high expectations and ensure their achievement by creating motivated team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within Controlling;
- Main driver of financial tool improvements;
- Provides recommendations to management for decision making purposes;
- Involves in projects according to needs;
- Ensure proper interaction with the team, management, Group, external auditors, authorities.
- University degree in finance / accounting / economics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a controlling or similar position;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Good understanding of business matters and company strategy;
- Handle pressure and commit to respect deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team worker, open mind, flexible, socially skilled, initiative, and creativity;
- Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations;
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Analytical, influencing, communication, relationship building, strategic thinking, decision making, well organized;
- Master/proficiency knowledge in EXCEL.
- Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working;
- Strive for results, seeking for improvement of performance to create sustainable added value;
- Commit to Customers, understanding, meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations to create positive impact;
- Cooperate transversely and effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results;
- Think Strategically, planning broadly and long term to inspire excellence in execution;
- Make timely decisions based on the information available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After applying you'll be redirected to the Sanofi Career Site where you'll have to finalize your application.