Financial Operations Analyst
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share by simplifying the complexities of modern commerce. 2Checkout’s digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We revolutionize commerce. We make it happen. Simply. Everywhere.
Interested to join the team? We are now looking for a Accounts Receivable Specialist to be part of our Finance department. In this role you will manage the daily reconciliations.
What you’ll do:
- Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for the bank accounts;
- Timely researching and following through of unreconciled items;
- Identifying root causes for reconciling items and working with department manager to implement process improvements;
- Reviewing AR aging for accuracy and completeness;
- Working with appropriate internal staffs to collect on past due amounts;
- As general duties, you will also assist with month end closing and various yearly audits;
- Updates process documentation;
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required;
- About 2 years experience in accounts payable/accounts receivables;
- Strong computer skills, and good command of Excel;
- Details oriented, perfectionist and with a proactive attitude;
- Able to prioritize in order to consistently meet internal and external deadlines;
- Take initiative and work independently with little guidance from management;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Display innovative thinking.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.;
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription.