The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
1000 - 1300 €
Tellence Technologies is looking for an open, organized and active person to join our finance team in the role of Financial Officer.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processing, following up, discussing and monitoring or any other task related to AR invoices according to the needs;
- Prepare all necessary and requested forecasts and reports related to the AR activity;
- Responsible for monthly inventory of receivables accounts;
- Document and explain all the outstanding AR invoices pending for collection and ensure that the collected target is reached in own area of activity;
- Develops and implements business controls and procedures to ensure accurate invoice entry and payment to AP;
- Prepare all necessary and requested forecasts and reports related to the AP activity;
- Performing all treasury operations according to with approved rights (daily analysis of cash available in bank accounts, payments initiation and follow-up, clients' collections follow-up, contact person for the banks, loans evidence and follow-up, salary payments, taxes payments);
- Responsible for petty cash movements and company expenses reports;
- Preparation of the monthly file with the accounting documents and the connection with the accounting firm; supporting the financial-accounting activity by providing documents, helpful information, necessary reports, for accurate recording of financial accounting documents;
- Activities to assist the finance & operations team and company management by providing and preparing various reports and situations necessary for the economic-financial and legal activity;
- Prepare all financial reports and analysis as per the company needs and/or in relation to the external accounting firm;
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals;
- Assistance with month-end closing and various yearly audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required;
- 3-5 years in a similar position is mandatory;
- Strong computer skills and good command of Excel;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create structures and systems of success, organizational and company level;
- Ability to integrate large volumes of information, focusing on elements that generate success and decision making under conditions of time pressure;
- Passion for details while being able to summarize;
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to communicate within the organization in English with people at different levels;
- Ability to learn fast and react pro-actively to unpredictable situations or projects;
- Able to prioritize in order to consistently meet internal and external deadlines;
- Take initiative and work independently with little guidance from the management;
- Flexible working hours and efficiency of working time;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Tellence offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package.