Financial Modeler with French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The role holder is the primary resource for financial modelling of MDS (Managed Document Services) incorporating cost inputs from services architect and modelling revenue impact of pricing model provided by Sales and under guidance from Commercial Manager.
- Building multiple scenarios (under guidance from Commercial Manager) to ensure competitive advantage in meeting customer business needs and ensuring sustainable operations for the company.
- The role holder works with the bid pursuit team during the sales campaign, escalating to Commercial Manager to ensure risks such as volume and inflation are mitigated, and feeding back to bid team the impact of modelling risk mitigations and other financial aspects of the bids.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Building the financial case to support the presentation to external customers and company management for international and in-country large deals.
- Typical deal size is $1 to $3M Total Contract Life Revenue.
- Internal Relationships: Deal Capture Team local & IO, Solution Architects , Country Sales and Commercial Managers.
- Provide feedback to Bid teams during the solution-building phase on impact of modelling risk mitigations such as volume and inflation (receiving modelling guidance from Commercial Manager).
- Responsible for collating and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
- Review accounting treatments with Commercial Manager and participate in review with Accounting to ensure accurate profit profile over contract life.
- Review the business case with IO/local country Commercial Manager and participate in review with Senior Management, internally to secure the approval.
- Knowledge share within Commercial & Bids Pricing Group
BACKGROUND, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferably with finance or accounting background.
- Good verbal and written communications as evidenced in interview and prior experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates desire and understanding of requirements to build effectiveness in working with diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments
- Good level of English and French