Financial Controlling Analyst with French
As a Financial Controlling Analyst you will be part of the Procure to Pay perimeter within Finance SSC.
What you will do:
- Activities during month and month end closing, accounting reconciliation based on the budget expected;
- Provision calculation, activities related to purchase demands/invoices validation flow;
- Additional analysis and actions taken/workshops within the teams involved for process improvement, perform level 1 controls;
- Participates to continuous improvement of the activities (ex: IDEA implementation, macros, robots) and to transversal initiatives in order to improve FPR processes;
- Present PowerPoint status, action and improvement plans to the Client. Coordinate within the team in order to meet Client's expectation.
- Qualifying experience in accounting with a focus on internal controls and invoice processing;
- Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot table charts);
- Ability to work in conformity with the procedures and maintain them;
- Ability to analyze new situations, self triggered, organized and focus on deadlines;
- You are an advanced French and English speaker.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.