All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Financial Controller will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Manage regular reporting and cost planning processes in line with both, customer and global requirements;
- Understanding and steering IT budget planning (top-down and bottom-up);
- Analysis in depth of the budget planning on cost centers/wbs elements;
- Analyzes the figures and ensures that the information is correct;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports based on customer needs and requests;
- Participation and handling of calls/meetings with the customer and other stakeholders based on need;
- Conduct data gathering in a timely matter;
- Supporting the controlling team with improvement and harmonization among the existing reports;
- Supporting the business in the achievement of IT cost target;
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support top-level decision making.
- Good knowledge of finance, controlling and reporting processes;
- Good SAP FI/CO knowledge skills;
- SharePoint, ServiceNow, Workfront knowledge would be a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- VBA, Macro designs would be a plus;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases;
- Experience with management presentations.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven;
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.