Financial Controller - Bucharest
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Our client, Acrelec is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
In, Acrelec revolutionized the restaurant industry by pioneering the self-order kiosk with McDonald’s in France. Ever since they design and develop software and hardware solutions that aim to enhance the in-store customer experience and automate the store’s operations.
Their mission is the automation and enhancement of brick-and-mortars stores through deeply integrated solutions that provide a unique experience to the end-users and simplify the operators’ mission. So far, Acrelec counts overinstallations around the world in 70 countries, has 2 manufacturing plants and an 80 people software division in Bucharest, Sao Paolo and Chicago.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements;
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller;
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Advanced degree in Accounting;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process;
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills;
Your career at Acrelec: Financial Controller
- Acrelec Software is not a startup, but we act like one. While we are part of an established, multinational corporation, we operate as an independent, agile, ambitious team with entrepreneurial flexibility;
- As a group and as individuals, we are encouraged to stretch ourselves, to take calculated business risks. We reward merit, and the right candidates will find fast growth opportunities;
- At Acrelec Software, we know the key to our success is our team members. As such, we want employees who are positive, energetic, and passionate;
- We want team members who excel in their roles, who seek challenges and find innovative solutions to them, and who never stop growing personally and professionally;
- Simply put, we want to hire the best, and, more importantly, we want to retain the best.