- Support monthly/quarterly/yearly closing for statutory and group reporting.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages as per the group requirements.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and analytical reviews to ensure data integrity
- Submit standard and ad hoc analysis and reports regarding turnover, costs, and profitability.
- Analyze results, monitor variances, identify trends and opportunities
- Development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of KPI dashboard
- Active participation in developing business cases and scenarios
- Calculate ROI, IRR, and other ratios for projects.
- Cost controlling:
- Check costs against contracts & invoices
- Costs allocation on budget lines and cost centers
- Costs follow-up per budget lines/cost centers
- Budgeting: active participation in business planning/budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Processes & flows: continuous review of all processes and procedures.
- Active business partner: provide support to other departments, internal and external processes, audits, controls.
Bachelor’s degree in finance;
3-5 years of experience in controlling and analysis.
Accounting & reporting knowledge;
Advanced Excel knowledge;
Fluent in English;
Analytical skills and attention to details;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Proactive, ability to meet deadlines.