- University degree in economics - completed
- Knowledge of English – advanced – very good communication, both written and spoken;
- Microsoft Office - Excel Advanced, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- ERP Systems operation
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of IFRS & RAS reporting
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Good understanding of business models
- Analytical thinking, strong control orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage tasks with deadlines
- Proactivity and positive attitude, result oriented
- Ability to work in team, good verbal and written communication skills
Monthly financial reporting and analysis
Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is part of Penta Investments Group, a Central European investment group founded in, specializing in long-term value investing. Today, the Group actively develops companies and projects, primarily in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate.
Fortuna Entertainment Group provides a broad suite of gaming products such as real-time betting, sports wagering, virtual action and lotto games. Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is present in Central and South-East part of Europe in 5 countries, including Romania.
In Romania, FEG is operating under two brands: „Casa Pariurilor“ and “Fortuna” in more than 1550 betting shops spread around the Country, having more than 3,200 employees.