Financial Analyst with German - CSC TSR
You will have to:
• Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
• Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques.
• Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures
• Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial res ults.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
• English and German - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Production or Engineering background is a plus
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.