Financial Analyst with German
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
, German - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
Your role and responsibilities
As an Analyst in our Financial Services Regulatory Reporting team you support our clients in shaping the future of the financial services industry
- Regulatory consulting: you advise our clients with the implementation of regulatory requirements like for example Common Solvency Ratio Reporting (COREP), Financial Reporting (FINREP), or Analytical Credit Datasets (AnaCredit)
- Process optimisation: together with our team you work on the further development of actual processes in the regulatory reporting area
- Decision support: you support the development of strategic decisions to implement legal requirements and the inclusion in the operational business process
- Deviation analysis and implementation: your tasks range from gap-analysis to the creation and implementation of concepts (. process adaptation or conducting training workshops)
What we look for
- Higher academic degree (at least Bachelor) in business administration, business informatics, (financial) mathematics, economics, or law
- Academic focus in areas of banking, risk, or banks’ supervisory framework (. Basel III) would be highly welcome
- Work experience in relevant business segments, for example in the course of internships, is explicitly welcome
- Client oriented and self-reliant work attitude
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong German and English speaking and writing skills
- Availability to travel on client site when needed.
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available.