BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A FINANCE ANALYST – UK COMPANIES
Reports to: Corporate Finance Manager
Reporting Level: No reportees
Geographic Scope: UK
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Coordinating the monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management financial reporting (P&L, BS, CF);
- Offering support for ad-hoc financial modelling;
- Supporting management planning and decision making by identifying, evaluating information and recommending actions;
- Undertaking detailed reviews of business processes and activity, collecting data on key process metrics, and provide financial input into the preparation of operational business cases;
- Supervise ongoing performance on an accurate and timely basis;
- Business partnering with finance colleagues from End-Markets to identify their financial requirements and support in meeting reporting deadlines;
- Communicate and raise awareness of global and regional design /standards.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree
- Around 2-3 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in Planning and Reporting, Audit, Corporate Finance;
- Proven experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial accounting framework (IFRS is desired);
- Detail-oriented, analytical, pro-active and ability to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Analytical thinking and advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel;
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BPC and SAP (FI / COPA module);
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to lead others, conduct research, data analysis and solutions oriented;
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills and attention to details;
- Ability to anticipate problems, foresee timely solutions and adapt accordingly;
- Keen to build excellent working relationships and a track record of influencing key stakeholders from multiple functions;
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At British American Tobacco we are committed to handling your personal data responsibly and with integrity. Please copy the link below in your browser and read our Privacy Notice.