Financial Analyst - Sales Planner for CSC (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi, Controlling Service Center Department, we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our European Sales Team for Vehicle Dynamics (Electronic Braking Systems).
The Vehicle Dynamics Sales Team (VED Sales) has the worldwide responsibility for sales of Electronic Braking Systems (ABS/ESC/ESP) and Engineering Services.
The European Sales Team with focus on European OEM is located in Frankfurt and Iasi. At our Iasi location we are building up a team of technical sales managers (new acquisitions, change management) and sales administrators (planning and sales analysis, prototypes, customer portals, contract management).
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
- Participating in Customer Demand Planning processes (alignment meetings, price input, sales forecast reporting)
- Having to consolidate and check Sales Planning data and continuously maintain updated pending acquisitions list (using input from Sales Managers)
- Solving Sales administration topics for assigned Segment (volumes, prices, masterdata)
- Being the interface between customer and internal departments like Program Management, R&D and Production Plants and understand customer needs
- Being responsible of monthly and on-demand sales reporting
We would appreciate skills like:
- learning capacity, analytical skills and good technical understanding
- self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- open communication and good teamwork
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- you have University or Master degree in Finance / Economics;
- you can fluently communicate in English. German language is a plus;
- you are skilled in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- you own SAP Knowledge or Logistics experience may be a plus;
- you you are eager to travel occasionally for customer or internal meetings within Europe.
What we offer
- Flexible working time;
- 4 days per month home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.