Financial Analyst - Program Controlling for CSC (Iasi)
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Financial Analyst role where you would be responsible of Program Controlling/Target Costing for the Controlling Service Center department.
Do you want to be part of our team? These duties should spark your interest:
* Creation and/or analysis of project profitability calculations for customer quotations and/or investment decisions and preparation of customer strategy meetings
* Alignment on relevant costs and inputs for customer quotes with Target Costing, Global Operations Strategy, Program Management within the Business Unit and Business Area
* Determination of all relevant costs for specific system definitions
* Determination of proper customer and product specific prices in cooperation with Sales
* Calculation of profit analyses within quote process
* Preparation of cost break downs and cost/price bridges for customer communications
* Insure compliance with minimum profitability levels defined within Continental AG
* Communication with regions to ensure worldwide coordination of quote and price tracking activities
* Support/Responsibility of special studies (Customer Profitability Analysis, Financial analysis for eCR, Post Completion Audits)
We would appreciate skills like:
* learning capacity and analytical skills;
* self-determination and cross-thematic way of thinking;
* self-discipline, able to take initiative;
* quality orientated and reliability;
* open communication and good teamwork.
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
* You have an University or Master Degree in Economical Engineering/ Finance/ Economics/ Electrical Engineering;
* You can fluently communicate in English (writing, reading and speaking);
* You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint;
* You have good command of business processes and technical understanding (Production or Engineering background may be a plus).
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time;
* 4 days per month home office;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around€44. 4billion and currently employs around 244K people in61 countries and markets.