Financial Analyst (Controlling & Reporting)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Ensure a well-defined accounting evidence in accordance with statutory requirements and internal procedures.
- Lead month-end accounting activities for trial balance preparation: reconciliations (operational vs accounting) and review of the journal entries, analysis of the supporting documents.
- Manage the preparation of the statutory financial statements and quarterly reporting to Financial Supervision Authority (ASF) for insurance brokerage activity.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting on the main lines of business.
- Provide management with detailed analysis of the deviations vs forecasts on prior periods and actual results.
- Interpret results for presentation and effectively communicate them to senior management along with recommendation for improving budget allocations.
- Provide support in terms of various projects evaluation (. financial modelling, estimate results, KPIs set-up).
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, assess the impact and communicate the effects of these developments to the management.
- Offer support to other junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in audit or accounting (preferably Big 4 or similar companies)
- Good knowledge of . and . standards – ACCA enrolment would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS OFFICE applications, especially Excel
- Fluent in English
- Genuine interest in business and finance
- Pleasure in working with numbers
- Capacity to organize time and plan actions in order to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to solve problems in a fast and calm manner
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Honesty and discretion
- Competitive salary
- Project based bonus schemes
- Medical Insurance
- Meal tickets & Transport
- Training adapted to responsibilities, if necessary
- Work from home is available
- Special quotes for our products
- Teambuilding and socializing events
- Please mention the minimum net salary you need to be happy with our job?