All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT, Professional Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Commercial Service Manager is responsible with the output of all the Public Cloud financial activities mentioned in the service description, even though the accountability remains with the Service Owner.
From an operational point of view, the Commercial Service Manager is supported by the PMO for the activities of: Purchasing process and contract management, Budget tracking and reporting, Revenue charging, Project and resource management. The CSM will check these activities when needed, up to his discretion.
- Global service pricing model creation and continuous review according to the needs of the service
- Material numbers creation
- Communication with Allianz Technology SE pricing team to ensure the approval of the pricing model and of the related material numbers
Business Case & Planning
- Service Business Case creation and continuous review according to the needs of the service
- Planning of revenues for the next year
- Planning of costs for the next year (both Run and Project costs)
- Planning of FTE for the next year
- Communication with all the functions in Allianz Technology SE involved in the topics mentioned above (for example: Pillar controlling, Accounting, Pricing, Finance, Procurement, NBM office, etc.)
- Communication with all the stakeholders out of Allianz Technology SE involved in the topics mentioned above (for example: providers, customers, etc.).The communications related to financial changes (new material numbers, new cost center, new charges, changes in prices, etc.) for all the customers need to be send via email to the customer team and they will take care to review it and send it.
- Responsible of the full operation of the financial activity described in this document with the support of the PMO
- Assuring the necessary transfer of knowledge when a handover is in scope.
Purchasing process and contract management (operationally done by the PMO):
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz systems/SAP;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking status of the contracts;
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment.
- Create provisions for not invoices not received.
Budget tracking and reporting (operationally done by the PMO & Commercial Service Manager):
- Monthly tracking of allocated budget execution per each expense category;
- Preparation of PPT presentation for the monthly financial review and financial presentation with managers including:
- Industrial view report of the P&L of the Service (revenues, costs, profit and losses): budget, actual and forecast
- SAP view report of the P&L of the Service (revenues, costs, profit and losses): budget, actual and forecast
- Service consumption report in € and in usage (according to the requests of the Service Owner): budget, actual and forecast
- Resources allocation and costs
- Revenues per OE
- Any additional financial request coming from the Service Owner
- Make consideration about budget approval (new resources, new general spend request..) when the team request a new spend
- Presentation of the monthly financial review
Project and resource management (operationally done by the PMO):
- Structure the Project in ServiceNow by creating the tasks, resource group and resource plans;
- Inform the Smart cloud connected team members about the annual booking plan;
- Keeping track of submitted timecards and afferent costs;
- Keep informed the Service Owner of any gap compared to the Plan
- Acting as Project Manager Deputy for every request related to ServiceNow (provide forecasted costs, approve/reject timecards, update allocations, provide guidance).
Revenue charging (operationally done by the PMO):
- Extract the resource consumption (AWS & Azure tools);
- Structuring the files according to the database structure;
- Monthly preparation of revenue report;
- Tracking the invoice preparation process;
- Entering the revenue amounts in SAP
- Sending and validating the invoices with the customer and taking actions in order to correct them (including credit notes and handling specific agreements
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous), SAP;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.