Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
We are seeking for a Financial Analyst to join our Bucharest office, in our Asset Services department.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for managing financial operations for properties in our portfolio, under direct supervision of the Head of Property Finance.
- Lease administration: input of lease contracts in the invoicing system, invoicing, maintenance of lease securities and insurances;
- Debt collection (first contact of tenants with overdue balances);
- Cost management: record and report on actuals, provide actuals vs. budget analysis, act as controller for budget
- Cash management: follow up on invoices due dates, perform payments, prepare liquidity forecasts
- Reporting: monthly and quarterly reports on incomes, costs, debt collection, turnovers;
- Maintain effective communications with accounting department of clients.
- University degree - Economics/Business Administration, Accounting/Finance preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in an international environment (real estate field is an advantage)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Excel and Word; previous experience with an ERP will be highly valued
- Qualitative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and use new programs
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal savvy, oral and written communication)
- Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- High level of professionalism and integrity
• Challenging and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
• Support from an experienced and enthusiastic international team
• Attractive salary and motivation package