Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
780 - 1200
This is a fantastic career opportunity with Cummins Inc. in Craiova for a Junior Financial Analyst who is looking for progression as part of global business.
You will join a dynamic team of financial professionals who collectively are responsible for supporting the planning, forecasting, and reporting needs of the plant. As well as having financial responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on various projects throughout the site, using your sharp analytical skills to help impact key business decisions.
- Prepare statistical reporting, including; financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create ad-hoc analyses and reports as required. For example, support the annual budget process, staffing forecasts, statistical reporting, cost savings, etc.
- Conduct consolidation, trend, and order portfolio analysis on local data to allow better forecasting.
- Process manual payments (for example, local taxes, VAT, customs, payroll contributions, salary payments), ensuring bank account maintenance and reconciliations for both statutory and Cummins purposes.
- Monitor EUR/USD/GBP/RON exposure and make appropriate transfers and exchange settlements to cover exposure in RON and GBP.
- Processing of petty cash transactions, manual expense reports, and cross charges. Ensure compliance and accuracy of such transactions and correct documentation.
- Complete local monthly reporting to the Statistic Institute and National Bank of Romania.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Degree qualified in Economics, Accounting, or Finance is required to be considered.
- Some existing experience (~1-3 years) in a similar role, preferably from a production/ manufacturing environment, but other industries considered.
- Knowledge of OMFP and Romanian GAAP is essential. US GAAP and IFS would be beneficial.
- To be data-driven with exceptional analytical skills to solve problems and draw meaningful conclusions.
- To demonstrate a tenacious personality, with the ability to manage a high volume of work and adapt to new situations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey a clear understanding of the needs of the business.
- A natural rapport building ability teamed with a collaborative working style.
- A creative and dynamic individual with a genuine passion for progress within a finance role.
About Cummins Inc
Cummins are an American 500 company that have been the trailblazers in the power generation industry for over a century. From clean diesel and zero- emissions engines to electric and alternative fuel technologies, we create a wide range of innovative products that power businesses in over 190 countries worldwide.