Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 4 - 5 years
We are currently looking for a team-oriented Financial Analyst in Ploiesti.
Activities going to help you shining:
• Monthly closing of financial reports in accordance with IFRS by using ERP (SAP), Cognos Controller and Cognos BI;
• Monthly coordination of accrual process (identifying, quantifying together with responsible people and booking by accounting department and follow up of invoices);
• Preparing different reports/analysis for top management purposes and different stakeholders, such as monetary position, tax reports, breakdown expenses;
• Elaborating quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards;
• Involvement on half yearly and yearly external audit, together with Accounting department and CFO;
• Providing support and consultancy for reporting issues within the team and contributing to the team members development.
The fuel needed to go further with us:
• Bachelor Degree in Economics (Accounting/Finance preferred); Additional qualifications related to the job would be considered a valuable asset (ACCA);
• Minimum 4 years experience in financial analysis/controlling/accounting;
• Knowledge and ability to use the International Financial Reporting Standards and Romanian Accounting Standards applicable for listed companies;
• Ability to generate, interpret, easily understand and translate the Financial Statements of a company (Balance Sheets, Statements of Income, Statements of Cash Flow, and the accompanying notes thereafter) into relevant business information, in order to take the appropriate decisions;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to operate under pressure;
• Very good command of English language;
• Advanced MS Office knowledge and SAP.
You will be supplied with:
Supportive and professional teams and environment;
Learning opportunities and training programs;
Extra free working paid days offered by the company;
Mega Benefits package and discounts (sports, medical, banks, culture, fashion, tourism, restaurants etc).
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, go to "apply now" to send an updated copy of your resume.
If this job is not exactly right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Fuel your career and start a new destination with us!