Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our multi award winning and growing International Financial Outsourcing team as a Financial Administrator in Targoviste.
We have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. We therefore need people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
The successful candidate will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working alongside senior members of staff in Targoviste, whilst liaising with the team in London on a daily basis, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment where good communication skills are essential.
As a member of the Outsourcing team, you will receive on the job training and will be provided with the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages.
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Processing expenses and purchase invoices
- Petty cash and bank account reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Execution of accounts payable payments
- Execution of salary and statutory liability payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with colleagues and answering routine queries
- Audit support and assistance
What are the essential requirements?
- A strong academic record
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of excel
The successful candidate will also have the following career profile and attributes:
- Ideally some relevant work experience but more importantly an enthusiastic, smart working, "can do" attitude
- Be extremely committed to embarking on a career in accountancy
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Very strong communication skills
Why Fitzgerald & Law?
- Fitzgerald & Law is large enough to offer you the experience and major account exposure you need to develop your accounting skills professionally, yet small enough to ensure that your contribution is recognised and appreciated at every level.
- The firm offers multiple service lines to multinational clients, from owner managed companies to listed PLCs.
- Your time with Fitzgerald & Law is guaranteed to be varied, stimulating and rewarding.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only respond to you if you have been successful in being shortlisted. Thank you for your understanding.
- The location of the job is in Targoviste. If you are not from this city, are you willing to relocate?