Financial Accounting Analyst
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As part of the Global Technical Closing and Reporting team, you will provide support to the AGCS Financial Department, having the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and Statutory closing and reporting tasks related to own area of responsibility are accurate and timely on a global level. Organize and execute the closing process to complete premium and commission and claims under IFRS 17
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Check and control the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet under IFRS 17 requirements
- Complete various project tasks related to IFRS 17 adoption
- Document application of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Provide training and support to other departments
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume
- Knowledge of SAP BW / SAP FI would be a plus
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations
- Experience in Insurance financial statements (would be a plus)
- In progress with ACCA/CIMA (would be a plus)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- German language skills are considered a plus
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp
- Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated
- The ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.