Would you like to work in an international company in Bucharest? Join us, we are looking for Financial Accountant Intercompany. The company provides a stable working environment, comfortable conditions, cares about its employees and offers an attractive package of benefits.
• You will be responsible for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
• Hold up the day to day accounting requirements.
• Daily review of Balance sheet account and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
• Preparation and charge of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
• Execution and coordination of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Detailed financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Responsible for compliance with Company and SOX policies.
• Closely cooperate with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
• Cary out tasks assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
• Economy degree (graduate of Finance, Accounting or Economics Studies, etc).
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent skills in Ms. Excel.
• Previous SAP experience or other ERP system applications.
• Great analytical skills.
• Fluent English.