Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
We are BearingPoint RegTech (Solutions)
BearingPoint is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for Financial Services.
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardization bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our know-how resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For the BearingPoint Software Solutions entity, we have in Romania, we would like to build our Finance department. We are looking for candidates with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger;
- Reviews the monthly trial balances;
- Drafts the Purchase Journals, Sales Journals and the reporting package for the Fiscal Authorities ( VAT, CIT, WHT / other taxes Statements, Statutory Statements);
- Drafts the periodical reporting package for the National Bank of Romania and for the National Institute of Statistics;
- Drafts the deferred tax package ( twice per year);
- Responsible for the annual inventory;
- Prepares the quarterly P&L and BS analysis;
- Prepares the Cash Forecast and is responsible for the cash collection;
- Main point of contact for Finance local authorities;
- Provide support for senior management on accounting and finance issues.
- Relevant experience in a similar position (CFO, Finance Manager);
- 7 years+ in Accounting with main focus on Romanian accontancy;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Accounting & Tax procedures, accounting standards (IFRS, Local Standard), Accounting & Tax regulations, internal control, Analytical and problem solving skills, data analysis, Reporting skills, Risk Management.
- MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT);
- Very good communication skills, able to work with close deadlines.
- Willing to work in a multinational working environment.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
- 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.