. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughlypeople. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information:
All the way.
•Ensures job costing controls are followed and that a proper mindset on Revenue Assurance and standards is in place.
•Active member of the Finance team, bridging upstream process and Financial control.
• Account payable control: check the vendor creation process, ensure all documentation is in place and check the costs are porperly posted, under correct GL, cost centers and values.
•Stock control: extract and prepare various report related stock movements in the warehouse, organizing year end inventory and ad-hod inventories done periodically, checking the postings accuracy.
• Minimize and control the manual accruals, improving its accuracy, various reports and checks necessary for the monthly closing processes;
• Monthly budget follow-up;
• Support profitability analysis, review GP of jobs daily with the ultimate goal that each and every job shows the most accurate GP according to buying/selling rates.
•Provide forward looking and independently initiated analysis on margins, trends and productivity.
• Overall accounting and trial balance controlling for the local legal entity, including balance sheet hygiene and compliance with group and local accounting policies.
•Assure correct and efficient monthly closing and reporting processes. Ensure monthly and year end closings deadlines are met.
• Perform GL account reconciliation and 3rd parties reconciliation;
• Reviews the General Ledger on a regular basis, to ensure cost codes are being properly used, and creates new ledger accounts or new transaction codes, as needed.
• Collaborate with company’s internal and external auditors;
• Finance Governance on new or adjusted customer/ system/ supplier/ project implementations.
•Perform Risk and Compliance assessment to ensure necessary documentary evidence, records are created and provided as required in the RICC Manual, fraud guidelines and other applicable APMM guidelines as far as it cover operational/cx controls. This also includes effective resolution of deficiencies and/or audit findings.
•Implementation of upstream process improvements in line with the Standards and Controls.
•Act as business partner to CX and Local/Area Management to identify and drive resolution of revenue/costs
We are looking for
• A financial educational background as a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Tax, Accounting.
• 5 years of Finance experience.
•Accounting knowledge related to Job Costing and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
•Experience on Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics and Services products
•Experienced with SAP
• Solid foundation in statutory accounting principles and knowledge of Romanian fiscal environment for principal direct and indirect taxes will be an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills - not put off by certain routine tasks that allow you to produce high quality results with attention to relevant details, strong planning , ability to handle huge data and MS Office expertise.
• Motivated to learn, like to take initiatives and ownership of your tasks and challenge existing processes and models, able to structure your work and prioritize well.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Teamwork: collaborate on tasks and use synergies in other functions, work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
• Ability to work quickly under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Fluent English and Romanian.
• Keeps cool under pressure and can deal efficiently with ambiguity.
• Can manage relationship with distance and different cultures.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers and Maersk and become part of an exciting, market leading and vibrant company within international shipping & as part of the finance team as an enthusiastic Finance Controller, you will become part of a team with ambitious standards and handpicked proficiency.
• As an Finance Controller, you will work together with a pool of highly skilled and talented people
in a truly international environment and cooperate closely with your colleagues throughout the world.
• The environment is friendly and dynamic, with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, you’re valued as part of our team.
• You will join a diverse organization with future career opportunities for high performers.
• This position requires permanent location in our Warehouse A1 Bucuresti-Pitesti km 23.