We are currently looking for a Finance Business Controller for our plant in Satu Mare
- Assist in compiling and analyzing short-term, medium-term and long-term planning and reporting for costs, services, material and balances, investments;
- Set up cost center accounting and periodic reporting including annotations, analyses of variance, track measures, make plausibiity checks, make recommendations, coordinate with the cost center administrators on costs, services, investments, materials and balances;
- Compile and analyze KPI’s and hourly and overtime rates (factors) and derive recommendations for action;
- Participate in implementing material controlling, particularly additional consumption and scrapping;
- Participate in implementing series and non-series inventory Controlling;
- Participate in analyzing and introducing measures to improve the quality of basic data (bill of materials, production schedule, duration of depreciation, allocation of assets, etc.).
- University Degree- Economics;
- Minimum 3years experience in a similar position;
- Advanced level of English /German languages is a plus;
- Good Knowledge of Controlling, SAP and Microsoft Office Pack;
- Good communication and ability to work in a team;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salary (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Stability; International Work Environment;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.