Our Role in OIA Global:
• Ensuring optimal execution of carrier and/or logistics service provider contracts, by organising the best means of transporting goods using all modes of rail, road and sea as required by our customers.
The Bigger Picture:
• Manage the operational execution of the 4PL booking and documentation process according, to the Service Requirements of the 4PL Customer
• Assist in the smooth running of the 4PL Department and our Company OIA Global
• Promote the OIA Global Mission Statement in every aspect of our work.
• Help us to deliver excellent customer experience
• Meet your obligation to act always in the best interests of the company and 4PL Customer and exercise the due care and diligence expected of a prudent businessperson.
You’d be a good fit if:
• You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career and the determination to see them through.
• You are a lifelong student with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
• You have a proven track record of operational executional excellence.
• You are comfortable in the use of Microsoft Office
• You have Good English Language knowledge (both verbally and in writing)
• Your experience in logistics/freight-forwarding/customer service function(s) is advantageous but if that’s not the case, don’t worry we will teach you all.
• Excellent communication and social skills at all levels • you are enthusiastic • you are confident • you like to take the initiative • being proactive • you are team player • you have strong planning and organizing skills • you have a attention to detail and are being accurate • you are flexible • you are customer focused • you want to learn new things and are open for challenges
We Can Offer You
One of our core values at OIA Global is to recognise and reward our staff as our greatest asset. We realise that it's our people who have built our outstanding reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
• A pleasant and rewarding work environment
• Opporunities to grow both personally and professionally
• We offer daily lunch (food) tickets
• A great team of passionate collegues to work with
• Annual Financial Bonuses